Monday, December 15, 2008

Very Cold Birdies This Morning!

I am definitely getting frustrated with the lack of quality of my photos! Hmmm....
What to do? I so enjoy the photos I see on all my Birders' Blogs!
Thank you for sharing them with everyone!
Anyway, these little visitors are so cold! They were puffed up and at one point, a pinesiskin was standing on top of the hook lifting its little foot and changing feet on that cold metal. I think, today, if I have time, I'd like to wire some boughs around the metal so its not so unfriendly.
Have a happy day everyone! and STAY WARM all who are in the Arctic Blast!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You can use my camera, dear friend! You let me use yours for a long time and you make many, many, many things possible for me today that couldn't be possible without you!

Diane said...

Thank you, dear friend! It will take me some time to get used to it - :)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

The birds sure have a tough time of it in winter.The idea of boughs on the pole sounds like it would be great.Would look great as well.
Blessings,Ruth

Diane said...

Thank you, Ruth! I'm definitely going to try it :)

Jayne said...

Welcome to the club Diane. Yes, it's an addiction, trying to get the perfect shot and angle and light. :c) But, when you do get a really nice shot, it's so rewarding! Looks pretty chilly there. I know your feathered friends are appreciating the seed.

Richard said...

I run all my photos thru Photoshop Elements to lighten shadows mainly. I really don't do much more then that. These appear to be early morning pictures with not much light and you can't do much with them. Keep shooting pictures and you will find what works best for you.