Friday, January 23, 2009

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
For he will order his angels
to protect you wherever you go.
The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me.
I will protect those who trust in my name.
When they call on me, I will answer;
I will be with them in trouble.
I will rescue and honor them.
I will reward them with a long life
and give them my salvation."
verses from Psalm 91

5 comments:

Leedra said...

Lovely post! The scripture is so good for today. Thank you!

Leedra’s Photos For Fun
Leedra’s Greeting Cards
Photography By Leedra

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Sweet picture Diane---and great quotes.
Hugs,
Betsy

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Thank-you for those verses,a perfect choice for my day.
Blessings,Ruth

Jayne said...

We are never alone....
Thanks Diane. :c)

Diane said...

Thank you, ladies! Have a blessed day today :)