Friday, November 20, 2009

Big Rain - Big River!

It was a gorgeous afternoon when we went into Walmart. Twenty minutes later, the sky had completely changed!

We've been having a lot of rain the last couple of weeks. A couple of nights ago, it poured with winds gusting up to 50 mph! When I was driving home from Walmart, I noticed the river was very high, so I dropped my daughter off at home and drove back to get pictures of the river before this next storm comes!


I barely got the last shot when it started to rain. By the time I ran back across the bridge to the van, it was pouring! I was drenched! --- but, so happy!

2 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

The river looks mighty full and those clouds threatening.Hope your weekend is filled with wonderful things.
Blessings,Ruth

Jayne said...

Whoa... THAT is some rain there Diane! Hope you all have a few days to dry out a bit!